Episode 4.3 of The Obscurecast | Press Start to Continue is here! Sil, Razerbug, and Damarai talk about the lull in WoW – how Rift, SWTOR, and LOTRO are stepping up to poach some numbers. Lord of the Ring’s new expansion, the 64bit WoW client, SWTOR end-game… and discuss user-generated content and how it could be the future of online gaming/MMO’s
- Rift now offering ‘indefinite’ trial a la WoW, limit at level 20 – http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/40017/Rift_takes_a_cue_from_WoW_with_infinite_trials.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GamasutraNews+%28Gamasutra+News%29
- Has Gaz fixed SWTOR with hats?
- 64bit WoW client officially launches
- Tera: http://community.tera-europe.com/preorder.html
- LOTRO: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-01-25-lotro-expansion-riders-of-rohan-has-mounted-combat new expansion for Lotro
- swtor subscription numbers: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/02/01/ea-reveals-swtor-subscription-and-sales-numbers-beats-financial/
As always, if you want to contact us about anything on the podcast you can mail us at email@example.com.
Intro music was Decimal Places by I Concur.
You can subscribe to us in iTunes. While you’re there, please rate the podcast and leave us a review.